If your business is serious about eCommerce success, we can help. Magento offers flexible, feature-rich solutions that address a wide range of business sizes, needs, and offers rock solid reliability. Magento is one of the most successful eCommerce platforms on the market and uses the newest technologies on the web. Magento offers professional features, flexibility and control over the look, content, and functionality of the online shop. With Magento you can establish an ebusiness with convenient product and catalog browser options, extended customer management, advanced analytics, reporting and marketing promotions tools, and much more. Magento has an intuitive administration interface, it is completely scalable and backed by an extensive support network. We offer a complete design and development solution that won’t become your headache at any stage. As part of our offering, we consult intensively with our clients to determine the best solutions for their eCommerce needs, and also keep our clients updated with the progress of the website. Our clients are always welcome to make changes along the way with little or no fuss, and can rely on us to deliver an end result that far exceeds expectation. Our internal track record proves that our clients always get more than what they pay for in terms of our efforts and service.
Responsive web design (RWD) is a web design approach aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing experience —easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from mobile phones to desktop computer monitors). A site designed with RWD adapts the layout to the viewing environment by using fluid, proportion-based grids, flexible images, and CSS3 media queries, an extension of the media rule.
- The fluid grid concept calls for page element sizing to be in relative units like percentages, rather than absolute units like pixels or points.
- Flexible images are also sized in relative units, so as to prevent them from displaying outside their containing element.
- Media queries allow the page to use different CSS style rules based on characteristics of the device the site is being displayed on, most commonly the width of the browser.
- Server-side components (RESS) in conjunction with client-side ones such as media queries can produce faster-loading sites for access over cellular networks and also deliver richer functionality/usability avoiding some of the pitfalls of device-side-only solutions.
DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- Content management system
- Site graphics and imagery
- Site links and info pages
- Catalogue creation and product loading
- Paygate integration
- Custom email stationary
- Social media tools integration
- System administration
- Catalogue and Product management
- Content editing
- Customer management
- Sales and transaction management
- Promotions and newsletters
- Related add-on modules
- Search engine optimisation
- Social media campaigns
- Web advertising and banners
- Google adwords management
- Web analytics tools
- Web surveys and relations
- Competitor benchmarking